Many people are involved in working with us. They all have good stories to tell. We have gathered some of their real life stories here for you to read. More stories are coming so check regularly!
- Replenishing ground water in Nawalparasi
- Public Notice of ending of RWSSP-WN phase- I
- Dana VDC in Myagdi district declared total behavior change in hygiene and sanitation
- Dana VDC of Myagdi district is going to be declared TBC
- Dagdi yard connection scheme in Syangja
- Semler VDC of Rupandehi has been declared ODF
- Two VDCs of Rupandehi district have been declared odf
- All VDCs of Mustang districts are declared ODF
- Ward number seven of Thaprek VDC declared TBC
- Myagdi opened bank account for District WASH fund
Dana VDC in Myagdi district declared total behavior change in hygiene and sanitation
Dana VDC of Myagdi has been declared Total Behavior Change (TBC) in Hygiene and Sanitation on 14 August, 2013. According to the DWASHCC, Myagdi and VWASHCC it is the first VDC out of 3915 VDCs in Nepal to declare TBC in Hygiene and Sanitation. Representatives of all political parties, journalists, district office heads, members of DWASHCC, and Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) of RWSSP-WN-Pokhara participated in the declaration program. Chief Development Office (CDO) addressed the program as chief guest and local development office (LDO) addressed the program as special guest. All participants were happy to see Dana VDC became the first in the country fulfilling all indicators of TBC (total sanitation) as mentioned in sanitation master plan 2068.